Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"What the Hay!"

This past weekend was the annual "What the Hay!" contest. This event takes place between Windham and Hobson, Montana. All these wonderfully creative people take bales of hay and come up with the most fun-hay ideas...usually with "hay" or "bale" in the title of their creation somewhere. In previous years there have been Bet"hay" Boop, Tazm"hay"nian Devil, and Toni-"hay" the Tiger. Below are a few of my favorites from this year.

First, let's grab us some Chocolate Chip Cook"hay" dough
to take with us in case we get hungry on the tour.



Then we'll stop by to watch the "Bale"arina dance.



My, isn't she lovely?!



Next we have a whole baseball team complete with a concession stand titled
"Take me out to the "bale" game.



Here's the score board. Game's not over yet but we need to get moving along.
Maybe we'll find out later how this game ended.



Finally, we end with "It's a Hay Day for Montana Ranchers"'.



"Hay", I hate to "bale" on you but it's past my bedtime and I've got to work tomorrow.


1 comment:

Kelli said...

What a fun idea! I love the cookie dough and ballerina! LOL
~Kelli