Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Shower

My daughter's baby shower was today. It was a brunch baby shower. She had a lot of friends and family there and had a really good time. She was blessed with a lot of nice gifts, too. My granddaughter is going to be one very nicely dressed little girl. She got so many adorable outfits. I can't wait to see them on her. I'm glad the shower turned out so nice and the weather outside couldn't have been any nicer for the first day of November. Here are some pictures from the shower.

It was a fall theme so this was the greeter...



He also watched over the baby gifts.



Below were a few of the gifts that were given away as door prizes.



The table decorations...



The pretty square plates below held the pumpkin cakes later in the shower.



This was the delicious pumpkin cake dessert that Jennifer, my daughter Kayla's friend, made for the shower. It was so moist and so good! I definitely want this recipe!



This cute little "pumpkin" was one of the guests along with her mommy.



A couple more guests...The one on the right is my niece, Amanda, with her best friend, Hannah, who is like my niece too.



This is my beautiful daughter, Kayla, opening some of her gifts.





and here are some of the gifts...

















Her grandma made this cute blanket...



If you look really close at the picture above you can get a glimpse of my granddaughter.
She is about 2 pounds right now.

Well, that's about it for the shower pictures. Thanks for taking a peek. Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight.

No comments: