Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

My daughter and I took my new granddaughter for her first "professional" pictures. The lady taking the pictures did such a good job with her and I thought they turned out real cute. These were taken yesterday on her one month birthday. I put them into a collage for you to see them all at once better. Didn't they turn out cute?!



Happy birthday, precious Jordan. Nana loves you!

I also want to tell my wonderful honey happy birthday. Today's his birthday.


Happy birthday, Geno! I love you with all my heart. I'm so blessed to have you in my life and as my husband. Here's to many more happy, blessed birthdays for you. Hope your day is super special just like you!

I made Gene a Snickers Cake for his birthday. If you'd like the recipe check out our Tried & True blog.

No comments: