Saturday, August 23, 2008

My favorite men

Well, it's been a couple days again but I have spent soooo much time looking at so many other people's wonderful blogs that it's been so late by the time I get to mine that I just haven't taken the time. You all are so talented and truly amazing out there. To have little kids around all the time and still find time for all of your talents...well, I'm impressed. Most days when I get home from work the last thing I feel like doing is dragging all my craft stuff out and then having to put it all away again when I'm done. Plus trying to squeeze dinner in there as well. And I don't have little kids running around. What's your secret?
I would like to share a picture with you all of my 3 favorite "men" in the world. They are my husband and my two grandsons after going for a ride in Grandpa's jeep. They love going out for jeep rides with him. He does all kinds of fun things to make them laugh! Of course, they just love being with Grandpa period. Aren't they the cutest!



Here is another one of the things that the boys have always loved doing when they've been at our house. It's roasting marshmallows in the firepit and making smores. They also enjoy singing the Veggie Tale song about smores sometimes while we sit out there. I absolutely adore these guys! They sure know how to brighten their Gramma's life.



The youngest one's birthday is coming up in a little over a week and he'll be four. The oldest one is seven. School will be starting for them both that same week. Here's another picture I'd like to share with you of the boys.



And yes, most of the time they do get along like this! I just want to smile every time I look at this picture of them!
Well, maybe next time I'll have found time to do something creative and I'll take a picture and show you all. Maybe.................

3 comments:

Jane said...

Hi,

Thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!!!

-SAS

In Pursuit of His Call said...

Your grandsons are very cute! It's great that they live next to Grandpa and Grandma...I'm glad you and your hubby love to have them around!