Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Decorating

I have had my fall decorations out for a bit but I've been slow about getting the pictures ready to put on here. I take the pictures right away but just don't get around to getting them on my computer. I notice some of my favorite blogs are updated daily and there are always nice pictures to go with them. I don't know how they do it but I'm impressed. I have every intention of doing something on here every day and well, life happens and before I realize it another week has gone by since I last posted. Anyways, these are some of the little vignettes here at home. Tomorrow I'll try to get the ones from my office at work on here.









I do have some exciting news! I got to go with my daughter and son in-law to their ultrasound appointment yesterday and I got to see my precious little granddaughter! Yes, it's a girl! Oh my, how precious! She weighs about 11 ounces right now. We watched her put her thumb in her mouth and then pull it back out and push her little foot up against her mommy's tummy. Oh, I can't wait to hold her and kiss those precious cheeks! I wish I'd gotten a copy of the ultrasound picture to post on here. Oh, how I praise God! She is fearfully and wonderfully made!

No comments: