Thursday, January 8, 2009

Am I slow or what?!?!

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I posted. I took so many pictures at Christmas of my decorations and planned on posting about them and putting recipes on Kayla's and my recipe blog but didn't get around to either of them. I spend so much time reading all the interesting blogs of everyone else's out there that by the time I'm done then I need to get off here. I think I'll post mine first tonight and then if I have time I'll read the others. I also think I'll post some of my Christmas pictures anyways. January 7th isn't too long after Christmas, is it?!?!


This is one of the wreaths I made.





Here's a sled I painted a few years ago.






A friend of mine made this for me. It was a gift from the church. Didn't she do a beautiful job?!?! She knows I like gingerbread people so she incorporated that into the design.





This is the back of it.





I also like snowmen...





My snowman potpourri...





My snowman dishes...





This is one of my little vignettes.





Here's the cute country angel on top of my tree.





And here's my tree.





This is the front of a photo album I made for Kayla. After the baby's born and we know her name then I will add a pink background for her picture and a chipboard letter for her initial with ribbon tied around it.





Here's the back side of it.





And here's the back of the inside. For some reason the front of the inside won't show up no matter how many times I've tried... Oh well...





This is the front cover of the one I made for Heidi. Check out those cute little guys in the car...





The back of hers, or should I say part of the back of hers; for some reason this is all that will show up. I don't know what's up with that...





Here's one side of the inside. I didn't get a picture of the other side...





This is my handsome, adorable husband.





There's a place here in town that we like to visit every Christmas that has all kinds of cute Christmas displays set up. This is one of them.




It's so cool. As you drive down the road towards their home to see the displays these lights come on overhead...





And here's the most important part of my nativity and our Christmas. Thank You, LORD. You are awesome and amazing!


No comments: