Sunday, January 11, 2009

Walking out what we learn

We had the grandsons over last night and had a lot of fun with them. We played games and make cookies and just sat and snuggled (my favorite thing to do!) They went to church with us this morning as well. Brandon helped his Grandpa make coffee and greet people. Ethan went in with me to class. I happen to be teaching his age group right now so it was fun to have him with me. He seemed to be enjoying his time and he seemed to be paying attention and listening because when his mom came later to get him he was telling her all about it. Yay! That's always a blessing when you know they've gotten what they were supposed to from the lesson. I pray that all the other kids took to heart what they have been learning as well.
I have been working on my Scripture memory but no I don't have it down yet. I don't want to just memorize to be memorizing but to apply and learn what the Lord is showing me through His Word, to put it into action and live it out. Just as I don't want my grandson or any of the other kids in the class to just come and hear a good story and do a fun project but to take it to heart and walk it out.

No comments: