Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunday Drive

My husband and I took a drive out of town this past Sunday to just get out for a while and relax. We had such a nice time.






We went out to Holter Dam and after taking pictures of the deer and the windmill here,







we drove a little further and saw these mountain sheep just waiting for me to take their pictures.



They were so cooperative about posing for a long time for me.







Come to think of it, they were downright rude! They acted like I wasn't even there! Oh well. You get better shots that way!






Anyways, then we went on down to the dam and got pictures of how the water froze coming down.


That just amazes me how flowing water freezes like that. It's so neat to see.






Hope you enjoyed the recap of our trip.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your pictures are fabulous. The frozen flowing water is great. Thanks for sharing. Susan

Anonymous said...

Love your photos. That must have been an amazing day!!!